So I just arrived in Denver not to long ago and started getting things ready to go for hikes.
Things I though I would need.
- Warmer Clothes
- Garmin Files
- Education (avalanche & winter survival)
I was a bit sad to learn that Green Trails doesn’t make maps for Colorado. However, REI has a big stockpile of all the maps you might need. I started out grabbing the following:
- Colorado Official Map to Scenery & Adventure
- NATGEO Rockey Mountain National Park (#200)
- NATGEO Longs Peak (#301) – Came in the map pack
- NATGEO Vail, Frisco, Dillon (#108)
Next I need some new files for my Garmin. I went to GPS File Depot and found some pretty decent free files.